Tom and I want to help make your online art purchasing experience a total success . . . if you cannot find the answers to any questions you have below, please contact us through this website or call our office (360 256-0436) and it will be our pleasure to answer your questions directly.
“CAN I ORDER A PRINT IN A SPECIFIC SIZE THAT IS NOT LISTED IN THE AVAILABLE SIZE OPTIONS?”
Definitely! Please send us an email to email@example.com and we would be happy to accommodate you! Custom orders do not qualify for discounts.
“ARE THE PRINTS READY TO HANG?”
Yes, there are several options:
1) You can order just the print and mount and frame it yourself.
2) If you choose the option of a Gatorfoam with mounting blocks no frame is needed! Your print will arrive ready to hang. There are two Gatorfoam blocks mounted to the back to hang the print and make it float ½” off the wall. Simple, modern, easy.
3) You can choose a matte and frame and we will prepare your art perfectly ready for hanging.
4) The metal prints come already prepared for hanging.
“CAN I ORDER A PRINT OF A PHOTO I SAW SOME PLACE ELSE?”
Calendar, book, magazine image catch your eye? We’ll be happy to create a custom order for you. Discounts do not apply to custom orders.
“WILL YOU AUTOGRAPH MY PRINT?”
Because your art is shipped directly to you from the fine art printer, we are not able to routinely add an autograph. However, we can have the art print shipped directly to us first and then ship them on to you which adds a second shipping fee. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this. We will send a Certificate of Authenticity upon request.
“HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW WORK.”
We just began the new art site last year and will be adding new work as quickly as we can. Subscribe to our newsletter where you can get behind the scenes stories and see our new work as it is created. And receive 20% off on your first order here.
“WHAT MEDIA AND STYLE SHOULD I CHOOSE?”
The various styles are intended to offer options for different styles of decor.
- A matted and framed print offers a more traditional look.
- A metal print has a sleek, modern look with added depth of color.
- Canvas offers a classic look resembling a painting
- Luster photo papers offer a nice shine and finish displaying good color and detail and look great framed and behind glass or acrylic.
- Still not sure? Try the Wall Preview feature, or use a mobile device to use the Live Preview Augmented Reality feature and see your choice on your own wall.
“HOW DO I DECIDE WHAT SIZE PRINT I NEED?”
While the various sizes can seem overwhelming, a little simple math will help.
- First, measure the blank area of the wall, uncovered by furniture or molding. Generally, the finished size of the piece, including mat and frame, should cover between 2/3 and 3/4 of the area.
- So a wall with a blank area of 60"W x 48"H would look great with a print no larger than 45"W x 36"H, and no smaller than 40"W x 32"H, both including any matting and framing.
- If you are hanging above a piece of furniture such as a sofa or headboard, the bottom should be 6" to 12" above the top of the furniture, and the width of the mantle.